Skip to content

Dual Weilding swords

So what would be the best swords for a Duel Wielding F/M/T?

Comments

• LabyrinthodontLabyrinthodont Member Posts: 20
    If you mean any sword, I would probably say belm and spectral brand. If you mean long swords, then angurvadal with the answerer. Any combination of the four would rock.
  • Borg_DealerOfDeathBorg_DealerOfDeath Member Posts: 79
    Thanks for the advice...its appreciated~!!!
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Once you get Use Any Item, come talk to me about a replacement for Belm.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    as Endgame Fantasy with UAI

Foebane+5 Mainhand and Purifier +5 Offhand .. one provides infinite lifesteal the other 30%MR (making it possible to hit 100%)

Before that Belm+2 Offhand (or Kudane+2 as weaker version) and the best Weapon you can find at the moment for Mainhand.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    my way to play the fmt is staves and 2hand swords, ryn and lilacor at the beginning of SoA and later ram and the pally sword as soon as he gets uai. until that moment SoTM is in charge for the dispelling work.

but when the fmt wants to DW i want to have him with 5 APR, or at least 4.5 apr, so belm and kundane.
    as 3 classes multi a fmt takes some time to reach lev 13 and he never go further than specialization, so for a long time he has only 2 apr as base +1 oh, he needs 2 +1 apr weapons to reach 5. after uai kundane is replaced by the sword @joluv knows.

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864

the other 30%MR (making it possible to hit 100%)

where do you find the other 70% ?

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

as Endgame Fantasy with UAI

Foebane+5 Mainhand and Purifier +5 Offhand .. one provides infinite lifesteal the other 30%MR (making it possible to hit 100%)

Before that Belm+2 Offhand (or Kudane+2 as weaker version) and the best Weapon you can find at the moment for Mainhand.

Not too sure how you intend to reach 100% Magic Resistance even with with Purifier+5.
    The most MR you can get would be:
    10% from Hell
    5% from Lum the Mad
    10% from Amulet of the Seldarine
    10% from Gaxx
    10% from Vecna, or 15%/20% if you wear the Silver Dragon Scale armor/Human Flesh (sacrificing spellcasting)
    5% from an Holy Symbol of whatever god, if you grab that from one of your cleric.
    These only make up for 50% out of the 70% you want.

Without the Cloak of Balduran which you're not supposed to get in BG2 I don't see how you get the remaining 20%