Skip to content

BG2EE-ToB : Neera's quest bug ,please help

meoconmeocon Member Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Troubleshooting
hi guys, I'm playing BG2EE-ToB ,at chapter 9 , in amkethran city ; trying to do side quest of Neera ;but the problem is : when I go back to pocket plane ,call Neera join in party (Edwin out) ,then come to North Forest ,I stuck at there .She just say "oh look ,it's Jerome " ,then loading ..... forever ,Jerome don't appear and the quest can't be start .I even have to Alt+F4 to quit the game ,becuz it just waiting Jerome come to talk ,and all other function button just disappear ,i try to wait 5 minute but nothing happen .
Plz help ,is there any way to fix this ,a console cheat to make Jerome appear ,maybe ?
(I try to load "save" at chapter 8 after I kill Gromnir Il Khan ,then go to North forest with Neera in party ,then save the merchant ,but nothing different ,still stuck at "look ,it's jerome" )

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    You can try
    C:SetGlobal("OHN_BIRD_TALK","LOCALS",2)
    Note that this is a LOCALS, so your cursor needs to be on Neera's portrait when you hit *enter*.
  • meoconmeocon Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    oh thank so much ,but I just figure it out 1 min ago .That bug happen just becuz I throw away the bird (Neera sourvenir - useless wooden bird) before ToB start ;I use EEKeeper to put it back inventory ;then everything ok now .Silly me .
    (At first ,I had thought Jerome is person from her old camp ,now it turn out Jerome is just a bird)