Skip to content

Trying to contact Harvest Moon Collective

Dreadlord_AnwynDreadlord_Anwyn Member Posts: 48
Before Christmas, one of the admins from the old Harvest Moon anchorome PW was going to mail/ftp me his whole mod. But I had been getting hardware issues (which I fixed) and apparently, related malware and in a borked attempt to fix the problem before bringing it to a shop - I mistakenly deleted my old admin account and in related issues, I cant get back to my old Facebook account which was where I was speaking with him.

I dont really care about the Facebook account, as my creativity went back to normal levels once I was away from social media for a month. But Id like to get in touch with the Harvest Moon person. That involves going back to Facebook and the NWN Builders Group with a temp account basically, so Im pinging here first.

I have been building a PW set in the time before Atlantis sank, and its basically an alternative Forgotten Realms. And I liked the Anchorome stuff so its in there via a sort of wheel of time alternate reality fictional basis (faces and places repeat themselves with the destruction and rebirth of civilizations/universes). Its already getting pretty big with a fixed nature but he was discussing talking over finer points anyway so maybe parts can be spliced in.

My mod project is on the vault here: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/gameworld/time-atlantis

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Did you mean The Harvest Moon Consortium?

TR
    Dreadlord_Anwyn
  • Dreadlord_AnwynDreadlord_Anwyn Member Posts: 48
    Yes, sorry. I'm Daniel Sparrow on facebook, but as I said, I can no longer get on my old social media account.
    Do you know if the person you are after is on the vault? If they are and you know what they call themselves there, it just might be possible to contact them that way. I warn you though that it is a long shot. Pm me if they are, you know what they are called and you'd like to try.

TR
    Dreadlord_Anwyn
  • clansunstarclansunstar Member Posts: 33
    I could try and get contact info for you on the Facebook community page. I remember they were members there, I Just can't remember the names.
    Dreadlord_Anwyn
    edited January 2018

I could try and get contact info for you on the Facebook community page. I remember they were members there, I Just can't remember the names.

If you want to. He did a post a while back, last December I think where he mentioned a novel he had written based on Anchorome and the role play on the Harvest Moon site's server.

I should have done so myself a while ago but I got so much creativity back from staying away from Facebook and Twitter that I'm averse to the notion.

I tried to reapply to the HMC forum a few weeks ago but there is no way I can find to PM winterwhathisname
    edited January 2018
    Do you mean @Winterhawk99? I think they may just be on here. Click on that user name and pm them if that is who you are looking for. Might take a while as they don't seem that active.

TR
    Dreadlord_Anwyn
    Thanks!
  • Winterhawk99Winterhawk99 Member Posts: 3
    Sorry for the delay. I am doing so much reviewing servers writing and working that I harely check the forums now for many months. working on my third book and have a 4th in the works. As always anything needed I can provide. I still carry the HMC server and Anchorome on my one drive and have the full CTP on it too. though most of the tilesets have extra tiles only for CTP members. I know its been two years but I am around and still providing help to everyone that works on NWN Pws.
  • Winterhawk99Winterhawk99 Member Posts: 3
    You can contact me directly at winterhawkblue@msn.com if my nortons does not filter you out