Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I’m playing a solo blade. Does singing help me at all?

If I hit the harp icon, and I have a musical note over my picture on the right side of the screen, am I getting the benefits of the song for my first attack?

Secondly, what are the benefits of a blade song?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 3,583
    im pretty sure the only thing the blade song does is give you resist fear, so it's practically useless, especially on a solo run, and even if it did give you the +1 luck bonus, to be perfectly honest i don't find +1 to be noticeable

i had a run with garrick where he was constantly playing his bard song and i found it to be no different than not having a bard

so especially if you are only sneaking in one attack, i say (with a 1940s gangster mob's accent) forget about it

SkatanQuartzRaduziel