Skip to content

PST:EE - odd display issue, need help

tailingstailings Member Posts: 2
Somehow I've managed to change my display settings, (see attached image). As you can see, my view of the current area is now a tiny map of the entire scene, rather than a zoomed in view. The change occurred when I travelled from one area to another, (from Lower Ward to SE Hive, to be specific).

I've combed over the settings and have searched a bit online but can not find a resolution. Changing to fullscreen doesn't resolve the problem, nor quitting PST or Steam and relaunching.

I can only assume I inadvertently hit a key-stroke, but can't figure out what that might have been.

Can anyone help restore my game display? The game is virtually unplayable in this state.

Thanks!

Comments

• tailingstailings Member Posts: 2
    Well, I found a fix.

Looking at the key bindings, (Gameplay>Assign Keys>Miscellaneous), I noticed settings for Zoom In/Zoom Out, though no keys were assigned. I assigned keys to those commands and presto, I was able to restore my zoomed in view.

Not sure how I generated the zoomed out view to begin with, nor what the default zoom in/zoom out should be. -/+ do not work as zoom in/zoom out, nor was I able to bind them in the settings.

:neutral:
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    default for zooming is the mousewheel.