Skip to content

Show walkmeshes

T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
This has probably been mentioned .
I believe there is a hack (not hak) for this out there already for the toolset. I think a toggle in the toolset toolbar that only shows walkmeshes would be very helpful. Especially for placing stuff.
In other words, something like the in game command renderaabb, but for the toolset.

Comments

• dunahandunahan Member Posts: 139
    edited January 2018
    Doesn't do that NWNXT for 1.69? I thought there was a plugin for.

But that should be added to EE also! Didn't I read of, that third party plugins could be supported? If someone could so this, this should be the solution.
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    I think that you are right about the plugin, that is what I was trying to refer to
  • dunahandunahan Member Posts: 139
    I think it would be useful if we could add any function, alike NWNXT, within the toolset.
    Adding support for third-party-plugins, I think in NWN2 is this already working, should help us a lot!
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    Along the same lines as show woks,, I also think that a way to toggle displaying pathnodes in the toolset would be a good thing.
  • henesuahenesua Member Posts: 62
    Render aabb mesh is a plugin for NWNTX. I personally requested that virusman produce it.

And yes, I totally agree that a toggle in the toolset for this would be great.