Skip to content

Breathing some new life into PW's

13»

Comments

• joshmad75joshmad75 Member Posts: 9
    ALFA-Waterdeep is alive and well! Permanent-death, heavy role play storytelling and Forgotten Realms adventuring! Check us out on Discord #alfa1-general for haks and password. Also check out my NWN gameplay photography on Instagram @nwn1adventurer
  • dmelysiumdmelysium Member Posts: 7
    @Barry_1066 -- i know how hard y'all work on CEP and some beautiful creations have come of it. I still can't figure out how Ginasue managed to devote soo much time to Menzo/Dragon Island AND Cep team, plus the household chores.. I know what the content she worked on meant to her and (how she loved the team she worked with).. As I continue to be co-leading Sam's Server Menzoberranzan's EE overhaul, I'm going to be updating my mom's beloved Garden of Peace and Hall - and actually the Hall will be totally changed but the Garden remains the same - and the Hall is going to include those whose talents in building, scripting, and custom content are an important part of Menzo's history..Menzo's open if anyone wants some nostalgia.. as few changes around the place and still being updated/