Skip to content

Artwork : the gnoll stronghold

SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
Just because I like to paint and I like this game, here is an enhanced edition of the Gnoll Stronghold. Yeah ! it's much more massive and impressive than the game's version, but it's how I see it

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    The Gnoll Stronghold has a history for sure. It wasn't build by gnolls but they just occupied the ruins at the time the protagonist in BG visits it.
    In EET's sequel RtF the place is used as location of Blackstaff Tower, the place that saw Cyric kill Kelemvor once plus some other historic events.

Your artwork is great, only the *gnoll* entrance is a bit primitive and may have been a real gate/tower when the place was still in operation.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    That's really great artwork you have there. I really like the overall composition, how light is used and also the details.
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    AMP1972 wrote: »
    I remember the moment, when the standard class for Gnolls by 3.5 rulebooks was ranger, not barbarian. Knowing they even have some education behind the savagery and animal-fury only made them more appreciated.

How about depicting some Gnolls guarding the stronghold?

I'm so bad at drawing characters/creatures (except dragons), I still need to practice this point