Skip to content

[Seeking Input] Null Magic - Purgatory Deah Zone

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited February 2018 in Builders - Scripting
I've created a Purgatory area where dead PCs go when they die. I have disabled all spells in the area by use of the spellhook script and have also enabled spellhooking for several class spell-like abilities so they can be disabled as well. I don't think I've missed anything, but I'd like another couple of people to look over the list:

Disabled:

- All spells
- Turn Undead
- Planar Turning
- Summon Animal Companion
- Lay on Hands
- Remove Disease
- Assassin spells
- Blackguard spells
- Harper Scout spells
- Pale Master animate dead
- Pale Master summon undead
- Pale Master summon greater undead
- Bard Song
- Bard Curse Song

From looking at the various cleric domains, it doesn't look to me as if anything there needs to be disabled.

Basically what I'm looking for is this: While the character is dead (in Purgatory), anything that calls upon magical energy (i.e. the Weave) to power itself, will be disabled. Some stuff I've left in, for example the Shifter shapechange abilities, as they are more of an innate internally-fueled ability rather than something drawing upon an external force.

Anything you can think of that I've missed? Any help is much appreciated.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
    Hmm. Do you count monks and Ki energy in there with the Shifter abilities? They do have the wholeness of body feat that allows them to heal themselves.
  • Monks and KI energy are in there with the Shifter abilities. I didn't bother with wholeness of body because Purgatory is a respawn area - i.e. you come into it fully restored (healed, no negative effects, etc.).