Skip to content

All barbarian or all druid party is better with 4 members ?

Hi,

I wanna try something new, in hard diff. and im undecided, is which is more fun, all druid or all barbarian party. I dont care which is easier, just the fun part :)

Comments

• ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    I'd probably go with the druids, because you can do more with them : cast spells, summon monsters, go melee while shapechanged, ... A group of barbarians wil pretty much be a clic-until-it-dies festival. Fun, but not as varied.
    Danacmsemiticgoddess
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Danacm
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Most fun? 4 werewolves. Because rawr.

On a more serious note...

(1) Berserker Fighter, Dual wields scimitars. Dual class to Druid.
    (2) Avenger Druid. Has mage spells. He sits back and casts.
    (3) Totemic Druid. Free summons. Always useful.
    (4) Shapeshifter Druid. Werewolf who looks cool.

DanacmStummvonBordwehr
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Druids; there's so much more you can do, ie as shown above. I'd also pick one kit per character just for fun. You'll get some weapons overlap, but two of the druids won't really use weapons that much anyways, the avenger and the werewolf.

Or you go 4 F/Ds, combining part of both your ideas into one playthrough. If you don't object to eekeeper you can edit in the barbarian kit on all 4 druids :P
    Danacm
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    Thanks for replays, lets do some druidism than :) I use the 4 kits only, it seems to be fine.
    SkatanArctodus
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Note, that some major enemies in IWD are outright immune to magic. So you will be relying on summons for some encounters.