Skip to content

Imoen can't open any chests with picklocks 125

Hey I have bgee for android and my imoen can't pick anylocks with picklocks 125 and jaheiras 18/75 strength spell as support. What is wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    What lock are you trying to pick, and what happens when you try to pick it? Are you getting a "Lock Pick Failed" feedback message?
  • whateverimoenwhateverimoen Member Posts: 4
    Yeah im getting the lock pick failure message. Any lock, everytime, whereever i go.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    are you 100% sure you are looking at the OPEN LOCKS skills and not the PICK POCKET skill?
    Yes im very sure
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hmm very odd, although one thing to note, with 18/75 STR your open lock is only 30 when it is that value, so 18/75 will not open many chests
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Just to note that for the open locks skill there's no benefit going above 100. Did you push Imoen up to 125 to see if that helped cure your problem?
    booinyoureyes
    Yes i pushed to see what happens. Didnt change anything. Why does it not work?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    It's not a bug I'm familiar with I'm afraid. I suggest opening a ticket on Redmine (thread on how to do this at https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49845/how-to-report-bugs).
    StummvonBordwehr