Skip to content

Re-building NPC from scratch

Did anyone try it? I would like to see other's experiences, if it's worthy and fun or looks too much rigged.

I'm not talking about making Viconia a Shar Priest, instead of Vanilla Priest. But rather making her a Bountyhunter or a Sorcerer.

Why? I wanted to play with two PCs, but I don't wanna lose a slot with a character that doesn't have dialogues, banters, but instead a flat personality. I'm playing with an Archer and wanted to also have (and not wait forever for a second playtrough after BG1, BG2, ToB, Pillars of Eternity 2, Divinity 2, etc...) an Assasin/Kensai made with EEKepper of course. So I was wondering how much fun would be making it any BG1 NPC the class I want. Jahiera wouldn't make sense as my Assasin/Kensai, but Viconia, Dorn, etc... might do.

Anyone tried this before?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Did you give a try? How did it feel?

PS: I started the game already, can I install it after all the other mods are installed?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TygaranTygaran Member Posts: 41
    As Viconia is already a follower of Shar, I once remade her as a Dark Moon Monk and included both her AND Rasaad in the party. Gave all new meaning to their banters in my mind.