Skip to content

Branwen's innate Spiritual Hammer

LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
edited November 2012 in Fixed
Hi,
This one is so obvious (and old) I apologise if it's already been seen too.
Branwen's innate Spiritual Hammer ability doesn't increase in power at level 6 and 13. It still uses the level 1 hammer.
Thanks
Post edited by Tanthalas on

Comments

• pacekpacek Member Posts: 92
    Ermm, are you vanilla BG1? Cos I recall her hammer being very powerful indeed from lvl 1.
  • LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
    If you look at the spin113.spl file for her ability it only ever uses the level 1 shammr.itm regardless of spell level. It should use shammr2.itm at level 6 and shammr3.itm at level 13.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    This was probably fixed when the Spiritual Hammer spell was fixed too.
  • LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
    You may be right, but...
    The number of times I've faced my boss's wrath because I thought something was 'probably' fixed. It took me long enough but these days I assume nothing. I either know or I don't know. All the grey area guessing inbetween really equals don't know.
    That's today's in-my-rocking-chair-on-the-porch-listen-up-sonny bit of wisdom.
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    Isn't fixed in build 0924. I provisionally fixed it by modding the spell (attached... could've done it with WeiDU but quicker this way... plus it gives CamDawg something to do :P).
    @Miloch

Make a bug report in the beta section.
    edited September 2012
    @Tanthalas - can't you (or someone) just move/clone this there? I'm just a half-orc... :P

Edit: maybe that should happen semi-automatically anyway... seems kinda redundant to have two bug subforums...
    @Miloch

This is the public one.
    Yeah I know. Shouldn't it be mirrored in the beta bug section? Bugs are bugs...
    @Miloch

Many of them are mirrored. @Bhryaen regularly checks this subforum for new bugs to transfer there. We're also trying to focus on the BG1 bugs or BG2 bugs that are relevant to BGEE.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    @Tanthalas confirmed fixed.
    I probably need to do some mergings one of these days.