Skip to content

Email with Digital Deluxe keys for Steam

fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
I have just received an email from Beamdog with all keys for Steam (Digital Deluxe).

Are those beta keys or are those headstart retail keys?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    It has been decided not to split beta and full steam keys. A beta key will be a Steam key. Anyone who has a key has the full copy of the game.

See the most recent pinned announcement in this section for more information/links.
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    @JuliusBorisov: Okay, thanks. I already activated a beta Steam-key received through Discord.

So now I have two retail keys because the beta activation will become the retail one?

What about the second key? Can I give the key to a friend?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Yes, the same is legit for the key you received on Discord.

And yes, you can give the extra key to your friend or family member.
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Thank you!
  • modemheadmodemhead Member Posts: 13

It has been decided not to split beta and full steam keys. A beta key will be a Steam key. Anyone who has a key has the full copy of the game.

Thank you Julius! i´ve received the giveaway key from Discord, so now i get to keep the full game!!
    (i was afraid the beta key will be dectivated soon , btw having a blast playing the game till now)