Skip to content

Any UI mod for extended trading screen?

toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
https://i.imgur.com/lqO5mX6.jpg
As you can see theres a lot of wasted spaced in the trade screen, is there any mod or way for me to extend it so that more items are shown?

Comments

• BubbBubb Member Posts: 998
    edited February 2018
    I believe your store menu is small because you have the "Scale User Interface" option off in your graphics settings. How does it look when you tick that setting?

Edit: And I am not aware of any mods that specifically expand the trade screen. There are several UI overhauls that could help; Lefreut's enhanced UI might be something to look at, for example. It might not make the menu bigger, but it could make its placement more bearable.

2nd Edit: And sorry, I took the word "extend" as to make bigger, but as I read your question again you want the menu to show more items. Sorry, I do not know any mods that do this, though it might be something I could look into modding.
    edited February 2018
    I've made a small mod that extends the store menu's lists to the height of the screen. I had to remove the background mosaic, as it's not re-sizable, but hopefully it doesn't look too bad. This is only for BGEE with SoD. Drop the attached UI.MENU and GUISTBSC.MOS (after you unzip the file) into your game's override folder, and you should be good to go. (Note: This will override any other UI mods you have installed, don't do this if you don't want to lose them.)

Screenshot:

Post edited by Bubb on
    toolarglefreut
  • toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
    Thanks! exactly what I was looking for.
    Bubb
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    You can try this image. It's just a quick edit, but it should work.

Bubbtoolarg
    Small bug: the STEAL button is still in its old place. Everything else seems to be working perfectly :smiley:
    Bubb
    @Pecca
    Thanks! I've re-added the background using your image :)

@toolarg
    Gah, I thought I got them all. I've edited my post and updated the mod with Pecca's background, and a fix for the steal button. Turns out if you test the mod at a shop that doesn't allow stealing, you won't see the steal button! :p
    toolarg
    A thing of beauty. Thanks to you both
    Bubblefreut
    I know I should probably just leave the mod at that, but I've made one final finishing touch that I think ties it all together. I've restored the bottom of the background mosaic, meaning that the menu should look exactly like the vanilla menu, just stretched. I've edited my post for one final time. Enjoy! :)

lefreuttoolargPecca