Skip to content

Adding new light colours to lightcolor.2da?

So, the inside of the 2da is like this:
        RED       GREEN     BLUE   LABEL           TOOLSETRED       TOOLSETGREEN     TOOLSETBLUE   
0      0.00      0.00        0.00    Black            0.00                    0.00                      0.00   
1      0.60      0.60        0.60    DimWhite     0.33                    0.33                      0.33  
2      1.20      1.20        1.20    White           0.66                    0.66                      0.66  
3      2.00      2.00        2.00    BrightWhite  1.00                    1.00                      1.00
how to understand these values in order for the chosen colour to display correctly? (especially considering there is NO black light option)? Is the different intensity used for distances?

Comments

• NWN_TömlNWN_Töml Member Posts: 90
    edited February 2018
    About black light...if you mean negative light. That works. There is a spell that has a "black" or a negative light source!

And to my knowledge intensity also affects distance. Yes!

So if you set your intensity value in 3ds max from 300 to 500 as an example the more meters you affect with the light!
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    NWN_Töml said:

About black light...if you mean negative light. That works. There is a spell that has a "black" or a negative light source!

And to my knowledge intensity also affects distance. Yes!

So if you set your intensity value in 3ds max from 300 to 500 as an example the more meters you affect with the light!

Thank you, but I was actually concerned about the colour values. Can't we use already existing 3ds stuff?
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    Oh, thank you. I thought this related to the "light" property of items!