Skip to content

My project showcase and thread

NWN_TömlNWN_Töml Member Posts: 90
Lots of household and peasant (clutter ;) ) objects i´m modeling and texturing by myself. Textures need some improvements i know but it´s just a wip for now.

LyraVrenMadHatterHimmelweissraz651ronaldoshadguythirdmousedafenaJFK[Deleted User]Symphonysarevok57JuliusBorisov

Comments

• NWN_TömlNWN_Töml Member Posts: 90
    edited February 2018
    And some interior designs i´m ready to implement into my city/ peasant interior tileset. It´s a "scene" based environment for the most part. So you dont have to see every inch of all walls. Just the ambience will be focused on in my project :

And i keep everything very low poly as you can see on the pipes. Yes i do. It´s my art direction and will not be changed at all ;) I focus on perfectly matched textures and clean geometry!
    JFK[Deleted User]SymphonyJuliusBorisov
    edited February 2018
    And my first shown NPC. A default peasant female in a "good" or natural shape ;)

Well, she is not nude behind her long apron ;)
    Post edited by NWN_Töml on
    JuliusBorisov
  • Looking good so far.
    And .... some gothic furniture stuff and a fireplace for cooking that looks like one ;)

Pretty low poly yes i know... but thats how i want it to look alike!

JuliusBorisov
    edited February 2018
    Some more clutter household etc. stuff.. still wip so those texture placeholders arent final!

That big barrel thing with the wheels is completely unfunctional i know...it´s just some random stuff... ;)

Whenever i texture something i create a template for colors... so thats what you see there!
    JuliusBorisov
    And some more _interior concepts : a bathing - an laboratory and a peasant bed place scene

JuliusBorisov
    edited February 2018
    Not trying to bumb my thread but here is what i´m doing exactly :

it´s hero in 3d from "quest for glory 1 and 2 " (old sierra game...not the remakes)

Yep, thats my project!!

Creating a complete adventure like the first one...so it´s medieval :)

JuliusBorisovDerpCitythirdmousepscythe
  • ZwerkulesZwerkules Member Posts: 112
    Does he wear a cod piece?
    edited February 2018
    Hi Zwerkules,

No. Complete model and texture done by myself ;) The "black" robe from hero is complete too but i was to lazy to post...soon i do some complete show of the characters that are ready!

Oh and big thanks to Sherincal for the great "pixel shader". Without it i couldnt do this project in such an awesome way. It´s realy coming together like i ever wished... if you would know what i tried...AGS...
    SymphonyZwerkules
    edited February 2018
    A little bit of progress shows the "combat" animation for Hero sword fight and the first "forest" roadmap scene tile :)

As i said...it´s all or almost a just one tile based scene where you can act. So in the end some or most people will disilke it. But hey... i do this in the first place for myself and release what i enjoy ;)

And some testing about "water" and SSAO shader plus default geometry and textures.. well, testing everything how it looks overall ;)

Post edited by NWN_Töml on
    Sylvus_MoonbowZwerkulesInflatableFriendthirdmouse