Skip to content

Heroes of Neverwinter Portraits not appearing EDIT: in Premium Modules

themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
edited February 2018 in Technical Support
I can't seem to get Heroes of Neverwinter portraits to appear. I only have a half-dozen custom portraits so I don't have a ton to sift through, though I suppose I could be overlooking them.

I tried "Verify integrity of game files. . . ." I also tried unchecking the box in my DLC to uninstall the pack and then checking it again to reinstall the DLC, but no luck with either trick.

I haven't bug reported this yet in case it's just my oversight.
Post edited by themazingness on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Can it be that they're in a special folder in the main Steam folder for this game? The Portrait Pack for the IE EEs is installed into a special folder in the main Steam game folder.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    That would certainly help to know. What is the file path in Windows 7 to find them?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited February 2018
    < Install directory >\steamapps\common\Neverwinter Nights\ovr
    Well, if I copy the po_*_*.tga files from the ovr folder into c:\users\username\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights\Portraits they show up, but not otherwise. Thanks for the help! I'll go bug report it.
    JuliusBorisov
    edited February 2018
    Actually, I just isolated the problem. The portraits are appearing fine in most modules. But when you generate a character for a premium module such as Infinite Dungeons, the portraits don't show up.
    JuliusBorisov
    Sounds like a bug report. Please, report!
    themazingness

Sounds like a bug report. Please, report!

Done: https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/35607

JuliusBorisov
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Submitted your bug to the internal tracker :)
    JuliusBorisovthemazingness