Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

CEP weapons, armor, and character models

Can somebody shoot me a link to an override that is compatible with the CEP that makes the cosmetics of this 15 year old gem easier to look at. thx.

Comments

• TheAmethystDragonTheAmethystDragon Member Posts: 86
    Project Reforged (covers every single default NWN weapon) - You can download it all from the Vault, starting with Chain Weapons and then getting the other 7 parts, and I put it up on the Steam Workshop.

I'll probably package it all up in a single download this weekend for the Vault.

If you are a builder using CEP, you can also add it by putting cep2_add_reforge.hak to the custom content list of your module in the toolset (because I added it as an optional hak as of 2.63).

There is at least one set of base character models floating around, can't remember if it's for multiple races/phenotypes. I don't remember the name of it though, but I'm sure someone else does.

I am not aware of any armor/clothing overrides at this time.

shredstallionAtrophiederic