Skip to content

Garrick Advanced AI script not working

Hello,

I don't know if I am the only one with this bug, but if I chose Advanced script for Garrick sometimes he just do nothing.
I checked the Attack and Ranged attack checkbox, Garrick has a bow and arrow equipped and use them if I manually attacks but not by himself.
If I switch on the standard Ranged attack script it is working fine.

Any idea ? Problem with Bard class ?

Thanks.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited February 2018
    Is your AI button (bottom right) turned ON?

Does it happen in the open beta?
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited February 2018

Problem with Bard class ?

Unfortunately, it's a problem with every class -> https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/32798
    Don't use it for the time being.....
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    another thing that you can try is set is script to "none" then hit done, then go back into his scripts and set it to "advanced ai" and then hit done, now it should work

i believe what happens is when a new party member joins your team, the advanced ai doesnt work when they first join, but if you change their script to something else and put it back to advanced ai it should work then
  • CodeKillerCodeKiller Member Posts: 20
    I will try that.
  • BalasariusBalasarius Member Posts: 4
    sarevok57 said:

another thing that you can try is set is script to "none" then hit done, then go back into his scripts and set it to "advanced ai" and then hit done, now it should work

i believe what happens is when a new party member joins your team, the advanced ai doesnt work when they first join, but if you change their script to something else and put it back to advanced ai it should work then

You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir.