Skip to content

Why is Minsc fatigued all the time?

Hi

Google did not help me. Why is Minsc fatigued all the time even though he is rested and not using his abilities? And how can i remedy it?

Thanks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AlequeAleque Member Posts: 149
    Hi

v2.3.67.3 (latest official, I think)

Save attached
    Thanks. Maybe it has something to do with some mods I have installed...
    The problem is still there. I did not use the save that you created, @Shandaxx because of the different versions and my worry about some conflict that it might cause. But I validated my ingame files through Beamdog's client.

Minsc is still getting Fatigued before everyone else. So weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited March 2018
    Minsc has a lot to carry around. Boo has been eating too many crackers.
    Post edited by booinyoureyes on
    @booinyoureyes hehe, that did cross my mind

@Shandaxx no, when I rest, he is rested too. But after some time he becomes fatigued before anyone else. I can live with that, but it's just annoying that he gets a penalty and keeps complaining that he is sleepy
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    It's been a while since I used Minsc, but could it be his berserk ability? It has some kind of kickback when it wears off, right?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,314
    What other characters do you have in the party? If they all have constitution higher than Minsc then he will get fatigued before them.
    edited March 2018
    @Chronicler "and not using his abilities" :)
    @Grond0 oh, makes sense. me 19, khalid 17, jaheira 17, imoen 16, dynaheir 16, minsc 15.

I did not know that Con affected how fast one got tired.

EDIT: It even makes sense with this chart http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Constitution but it's weird that they haven't included the Base Fatigue stat in the Record panel
    Indeed, it has a big impact. A party of half-orcs and dwarves with constitution 19 can travel for many days on end without getting tired. On the other hand I've played quite a bit with a sorcerer called Wimp that has the minimum possible stats, including constitution of 3. She gets tired virtually every time she travels, even over short distances :p.
    I feel sorry for Wimp :)
    Another possible option to boost Minsc's constitution would be to use Buckley's Buckler from the FAI.