Skip to content

Dumb question, maybe... in which folder do I install my mods with SoD installed?

HugoRuneHugoRune Member Posts: 47
So I've just re-installed BGEE, this time with SoD, on my Windows PC and want to start a new run with a couple of mods.

Stone of Askavar
Encounters
Ascalon's Quest Pack
BG1 NPC Project
Aura NPC
Sirene NPC
Unfinished Business
Tweaks Anthology
SCS

In particular the NPC mods have SoD content but I also want to have Tweaks and SCS in SoD, if possible. I have the BeamDog version of the game (not Steam or gog). I have two folders now, one's the old BGEE 00766 folder and a new 00806 folder. Both have a chitin.key file. So, where do I install my mods now? In both folders? In one of them? Does SCS and Tweaks even work for Sod?

Please help, I confuse.

Comments

• KuselKusel Member Posts: 50
    Install everything into the NEW BGEE+SoD folder. Also play only this game. The big tweak mods work all over he different parts, they know which parts to install or skip internally.
    You can also use BWS to do the install and tell the tool that you want the combined new folder to be used.
  • HugoRuneHugoRune Member Posts: 47
    Ok, thank you!
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    You don't need to install the basic Baldur's Gate version if you have Beamdog. You only need to install Siege of Dragonspear. It includes the base game.