Skip to content

Bridgefort fight *mild spoiler*

I just finished this fight, and while collecting the magicial items I also found...

Dead Cat.

It has the same description as the one from the waterfall side quest in the original campaign.

At first I thought maybe there would be an NPC to give it to later for a quest, but upon reading the description I realized it's a copied item from the original game. Is this a bug or? What's with the cat...

Comments

• ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Do you have any mods installed? I frankly don't remember anything like that in the Bridgefort (or indeed elsewhere in SoD).
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited March 2018
    It's been a while since I went into SoD but I found the same thing. I figured it was meant to represent a dead familiar or something, but yeah, a bit unusual. As far as mods, I think I was still playing mod free at the time, but can't confirm it 100%.
  • verlaineverlaine Member Posts: 47
    It is misc62.itm, maybe erroneously used twice, unless you have some item randomizer mod that went wrong.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Um... Yes, indeed it's there, and has been there since the very beginning in possession of one of the allied half-orc mercs (Farrl the irregular). Probably as a fluff item.
    In any case, it's not required for anything.
  • KuselKusel Member Posts: 50
    It's item Misc62 (dead cat) probably a typo for misc26 (Iol gem) on DBFarrl.cre. But the guy is half-orc and maybe they rather carry dead cats than gems around with them?