Skip to content

Embed in the toolset and engine functionality for non-existent ability scores?

In addition to ability scores going the full range between 0 and 255 in the toolset AND the recognition of infinite uses of certain abilities (like eye rays for beholders), I was wondering if it could be possible to make it already possible to have a "checkbox" near an ability score to mark it as "N/A" (constitution for undead and construct, strength for incorporeals), rather than having massive scripting workarounds.

Comments

• PlokPlok Member Posts: 106
    We would need some way of redefining things like hit point growth as well if we do this. Undead get all HD as d12s for all Class Levels/Racial Hit Dice in lieu of their CON bonus. I suggested this already in this post.

I'd also like this behaviour to be scriptable - so a player could become an Undead like a Lich.
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    Plok said:

We would need some way of redefining things like hit point growth as well if we do this. Undead get all HD as d12s for all Class Levels/Racial Hit Dice in lieu of their CON bonus. I suggested this already in this post.

I'd also like this behaviour to be scriptable - so a player could become an Undead like a Lich.

Your post was stupendously complicated, I only understood half of it LOL