Skip to content

Cant Purchase NwN EE

Hello i cant purchase nwn ee from beamdog for whatever reason my credit card is being declined. Is there any other site to purchase? I want to get on EE so bad right now.

Comments

• JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206
    Phone credit card company and ask why it's being declined - that would be my first port of call.
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
    i called they said there is a problem with site. I can purchase games from steam but not from beamdog.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello, @ariakas2 ! It's still night in Canada. As soon as the office opens, they will investigate if there're problems with the site.
    Alright thanks.
  • JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206
    Ah I see. Try Paypal then?
    Paypal is not operating in my country. They left last year because of stupid govenment regulations.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Which country do you live in, @ariakas2 ? What credit card are you trying to use?
    I am living in Turkey using Visa credit card.
    I tried with another credit card which is mastercard and it is accepted.
    ariakas2 said:

I tried with another credit card which is mastercard and it is accepted.

Glad to hear that! Thank you for your willingness!
  • VivienneLVivienneL Member Posts: 52
    I'm having the same problem upgrading to digital deluxe edition even though I purchased the Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition 3 months ago with no problems and I'm in Canada.
    edited March 2018
    Now there's a smooth way for upgrading available.

A new upgrade code is now available on beamdog.com for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition base game owners who want the Digital Deluxe package. Use coupon code NWNDDUPGRADE to get a $19.99 discount on your Digital Deluxe upgrade order.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/03/march-16-livestream-recap.html
  • FaerûnFaerûn Member Posts: 39
    To those it may concern - my friends and I ran into this same issue this past week when purchasing our copies of NWN:EE, too. It would seem that any purchases on Beamdog using a Visa credit card are met with error and then labeled as "processing" under the account page. We were able to work around this by using PayPal (I even used my Visa THROUGH PayPal), but if that is not available in your country, you may be able to use a Pre-Paid card to complete the transaction (likely not a Visa, however). I say this because Ariakas2 confirmed that their Mastercard worked when a Visa did not.

@VivienneL I hope that helps you out.