Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Will it run on iPad 2?

I have an old iPad 2 (model MC984LL/A) all the way back from 2011.

Will Siege of Dragonspear run well on it? BG I EE and BG II have been running with no problem, but I'm concerned with 'IOS 11' requirement.

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,145
    iOS 11 is not compatible with the iPad 2 (neither was iOS 10). So, Siege of Dragonspear will not be compatible with your device.

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-11/

If you look at the list of supported devices for SoD in iTunes, the iPad 2 is not listed.

Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/siege-of-dragonspear/id1298734617?mt=8

tbone1StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovzavulon
  • Luke93Luke93 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 821
    Apple has just unveiled a new 9.7-inch iPad with Apple Pencil support at its education event! Spec wise, it's not that bad: it is equipped with the A10 chip (A10 Fusion is the chip used by iPhone 7 series phones — the current iPad Pros use an A10X chip). Price wise, the entry level (32 GB, Wi-Fi only) is priced at 329$

JuliusBorisovtbone1