Skip to content

Help with Rogue Rebalancing

Hi everybody, i'm new in the forums!

I have a doubt. I've downloaded the Rogue Rebalancing Mod 4.91 from Spellhold Studios and it said that it is compatible with the EE editions and Dragonspear.
It its installable with an executable. I did installed it and then i choose the parts i want to install when the command windows appear.
So far it says all was succesfully installed, however when i start a new game and create a new rogue or bard character the kit descriptions and abilities are still the same, and not the ones the RR Mod offers.
Am i missing or skipping an instruction on how to install it well?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,026
    Hi @Osferox and welcome to the forums!

To check if mods are installed correctly, I suggest to go to your game folder and find the weidu log text file. There you can see a list of installed mods. From your problem, at first glance it would seem the RR mod is not installed or the kits did not install.
  • OsferoxOsferox Member Posts: 3
    Thats a problem, i dont know where to get weidu or how to install it. As for the RR mod the command windows where you have to put the Y/N stuff said that everything installed fine, no folder or files errors.
    The weidu log text file should be in your folder if RR installed correctly. Perhaps you installed the mod in a different folder than your game folder? What is the name of the folder where your game is located?

• OsferoxOsferox Member Posts: 3
    Hey, i've already solved it by installing modmerge. Thanks anyway.
    Good to hear. Are you a steam user?