Skip to content

Looking for help with Isra quest

rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
There might be some spoilerish stuff here, so be careful!

After you get the records, what do you do with them? They just say that they will take a while to search through. Is there a way to actually use them? And the couple of key characters who un-ass the area, where are they to be found? Isra is getting antsy and I can't seem to make progress! Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• gshiler2gshiler2 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem
  • FoggyFoggy Member Posts: 297
    There's a bug that happen often where a conversation with Isra doesn't start when you leave the Jystev estate after getting the records. Open your save in EEKeeper and under Global Variables check for RH#QarTalks. Make sure it's set to 3 not 1. The conversation with Isra should fire as soon as you load your game, assuming you're still in Athkatla. Then head to an inn and rest for the evening at which time Isra will have another conversation, continue the quest from there.
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Cool, thanks, I will try this out! I will let you know if it works for me.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    @Rhaella I ran into this bug, but luckily found this thread. Any chance of fixing it in the future?
    Thanks for the great mod btw!
  • RhaellaRhaella Member, Developer Posts: 178

@Rhaella I ran into this bug, but luckily found this thread. Any chance of fixing it in the future?
    Thanks for the great mod btw!

Yeah, I'm hoping to update at some point for EET compatibility anyway, but I'm a bit nervous of accidentally breaking everything else in the attempt, so... the real question is how long it'll take me to get around to testing everything again. (I meant to last month but then got a bit burnt out on an unreleased project and have been off playing Tales of Symphonia ever since, haha. Hopefully sometime this month, though!)