Skip to content

Windspear Hills not appearing on map in Android version

WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
edited March 2018 in Troubleshooting
I have both quests for that area. The map was there previously ( as in about 100 game saves ago) but now it is gone. I have Umar, Trademeet, Temple, etc and the new maps for Rasaad but Windspear Hills is just... not there.

Help...game ending bug.

Comments

• WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    Nobody, eh? I guess I'm screwed because I've never encountered anything like this before in the 20-odd years I've been playing these games . A showstopping game-ender of a bug.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    If you have the console enabled, C:MoveToArea("AR1200") will get you there.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited March 2018
    Hi @Willowbark, could you upload the saved game with the prob? What version of the game are you playing and are you using any mods?

Gus
  • WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    I am playing on Android so no console available. Also cannot attach file because I don't know how to do that on Android.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Willowbark, uploading a saved game from android differs depending on Android version and File Manager used, but generally if you go to the folder where the saved games are which would be Android/data/GameName/files/save/00000000x-SavedGameName, long press on the folder of the saved game and it should come up with a context menu (I get three dots on Samsung Note 4 My Files with Android 6.0.1). One of those options should be Zip or Archive or similar. Select that and it should zip it up. Then go to the forum and use the upload (in the comments toolbar, there is an icon looking like a page with a corner turned) tool. It will allow to to navigate to the file, select it and it should upload...

Gus