Skip to content

Armor: F/Dr, Shaman, Avenger

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have not been able to find anything definitive. Is there a specific list of armor each of these classes, kits, and combinations can actually allowed to wear, including magic armors? The last time I played IWD:EE (about a year ago) my Avenger could wear hide armor. No go this time around, yet the Shaman can wear it. A multiphase Fighter/Druid apparently can wear ANY armor. Not sure about a dual-classed Fighter->Druid, nor what will happen when I start getting access some of the better Druid armies (Rhino Beetle Shield, Umber Hulk Plate, Black Dragon Scale, etc.). Any help? Thanks!

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Wait, how do you have a Shaman in IWD?
  • PholismaPholisma Member Posts: 14
    The latest update apparently ported it over. Looks interesting, just not exactly sure how to for the best character into the party.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    A dual class Fighter/Druid can wear any armor when he gets his fighter levels back. If you really need AC for an Avenger, baby wyvern form will put you at an AC of 0. But you can also use shields with this form, and it will still give you an AC bonus as will other equipment, so you can be solidly in the negatives.