Skip to content

(solved) Toolset Freeze Issue

AnatoliAnatoli Member Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in Technical Support
So I know there's already at least 2 topics of this issue but since the messages there were from february I think I'd make another one.

So my question is; has anyone yet found a workaround on this tileset freezing issue? It happens to me every time I create a door, go to properties and make an area transitioning from that door to another. As soon as I'm done, I press ok and when I close the door properties window - toolset freezes before I even get a chance to save.

Someone said that disabling "Use environment mapping on creatures and items" might do the trick but it hasn't worked for me.

I'm dying to get to creating modules of my own again! Please respond. Thanks!

-Anatoli "Desperate-To-Build" Varis

EDIT: Turns out this was an issue of not having proper GPU drivers on my system.
Post edited by Anatoli on

Comments

• TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    Can you elaborate on proper GPU drivers. I have a Radeon HD 6850 in Win10 with the latest drivers I saw available and I get regular crashes/not responding.
  • AnatoliAnatoli Member Posts: 4
    Terrorble said:

Can you elaborate on proper GPU drivers. I have a Radeon HD 6850 in Win10 with the latest drivers I saw available and I get regular crashes/not responding.

Latest drivers worked for me. I have radeon r9 280 and i just ran radeon's driver tool.