Skip to content

Forging Crom Feyer ?

I am at the point of acquiring Crom Feyer, but I lack the Belt of Frost Giant Strength. I do not know if I ever picked it up in the underdark , where I was supposed to, or if I sold it somewhere. At any rate, I do not want to go back so far and re do the levels. No way.
Does any vendor sell it? if not is there any way I can get it ?
I guess that Crom Feyer is not a necessity to finish the game, but I read that it is a formidable weapon. Besides, i am a bit of a "completionist."
thanks.

Comments

• PaulGreystokePaulGreystoke Member Posts: 63
    The Belt of Frost Giant Strength can be acquired in the Underdark, not far from where you exit it.
    Specifically, the Belt is gained from the fighting the Demon Knights summoned by offering an animal in the hidden temple room of the Kuo-Toan section of the Underdark
    You shouldn't need to reload to get it - just go back to the Underdark to the (spoilered) area & do what you apparently didn't do there before. ;)
    joluvStummvonBordwehrThacoBell
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    You probably missed the belt in the Underdark. There's nowhere else to get it, but fortunately you can re-enter the Underdark the same way you exited. Once you get there...
    Go to the room at the southeastern corner of the Kuo-toa caves, and summon a creature on top of the altar at the north end of that room. One of the creatures that appears will drop the belt.
    StummvonBordwehrThacoBell
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Which I consider to be an evil act, so I don't think good characters should do it. Especially not paladins, which is one of the classes most likely to want the hammer.