Skip to content

UI scale x2 cuts part of the menu in 1920x1080

VifurPLVifurPL Member Posts: 22
Hello!

This is what happens when x2 UI scale is set on 1920x1080 resolution:

And on UI scale x1 everything is too small for a pearson like me with defect of vision.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hello! Thanks for reporting.

Some screens stretch out of monitor when at 1080p 2x. This is known and will be addressed.

https://trello.com/c/PjbVxJzm/104-known-issues
  • VifurPLVifurPL Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2018
    Got further problems with 2x scaling:
    A downsizing chat menu (upper left corner) which happens when there is plenty of text

And a downsizing "Examine" window which happens when used from skill bar rather than radial menu

PS: Is it possible to change the type of files the screenshots are saved in the game folder from .tga to .jpeg?
  • VifurPLVifurPL Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2018
    And another thing with the 2x UI - when having a large party, the portraits of the party members hide behind the compass. In 1.69 this didn't happen, you could've scrolled to the last member without him being hidden behind the compass. To sum up - the party tab had its place between our portrait with menu buttons and the compass, now it has its end on the chat input, that's why theres a collision with the compass.
    Hope i described it well. I don't know if there's the same problem with the 1x UI.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Can you please report them on support.baldursgate.com so that they're not missed?