Skip to content

Android to PC saves

Can saves be transferred from Android to PC and vice versa? Or is this just a pipedream of mine?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @deejrandom, as long as the versions are the same, there are no problems with the transfers both ways. I am unsure if the betas are at the same version (I bought mine from GOG). However, if you have 1.3 on PC and 1.3 on Android, good to go.

Gus
  • deejrandomdeejrandom Member Posts: 23
    Oh okay. I don't have the PC versions of EE yet. I just want to make sure all the effort I am putting in to the game can be transferred. Thanks for your reply!
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    They should be, but be warned you could possibly run into weird issues later in the game, depending on how much the game has changed since the original Bioware/Black Isle ones.. I played the first two on the PC both when they came out, and shortly after bought a Mac, and rebought both games. I was just about finished with BG2 (like about to fight Irenicus) when this happened so yep, I copied my save game from PC to Mac and it seemed to work fine.. Until I did do the big end fight, and for whatever reason, was not able to use any of my mages spells in the end battle, that did work just fine when played on the PC. I had all my spell sequencers memorized and everything ready to take him out, and none of it worked and I had to start the whole game over again, which is why I never finished it back then. Of course Bio/BI said at the time this was completely unsupported, it just happened to work, so unless Beamdog says its 100% good, just be wary something like this could happen, and you'll still have to start over.