Skip to content

ToB errors

galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
I keep crashing in the pocket plane right at the beginning of ToB. Once during cespenar searching through my pack for items to forge, and just now after having forged a few weapons, trying to save the game. Yesterday's error code if memory serves was 355, today's error code is 255?? Will verifying the files fix this? Haven't tried yet.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello!
    What game version are you playing? (2.3 retail, 2.5 beta, 1.3 Google Play, 2.4 App Store?)
    Did you have any mods installed during your playthrough?
    Can you please attach the saving file (zip and attach)?
  • galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2018
    I believe it's 2.3.67.3 retail and I've managed to do a few more items with cespenar before getting that 255 error again. Here's the save(I hope)

After a few more crashes i managed to play for a time and got to yaga shura's place and crashed hard. Not sure how to post a dmp file, same as a save zip?

Post edited by galahad1313 on
  • galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2018
    After another crash while inside yaga sura's hideout I got fed up. Here's the crash report. Changed zip files, i saw what i did wrong with the size of it. There's been too many crashes for my tastes so far.

Post edited by galahad1313 on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Just heard back from the QA.

Looks like a memory leak type of situation. You have a lot of containers, and containers were very buggy in the 2.3 version, so it would be helpful to know exactly what you did from launch to crash (Is it just talking to Cespenar several times?).

Can you try dropping a few containers temporarily and seeing if the issue goes away to narrow it down?

Can you also upload a summary eg dxdiag of your machine.

You can also opt in the 2.5 beta and see if the situation happens there as well.