Skip to content

Killing Kangaxx With Avenger Druid Solo in SCS

ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
Yo I am lvl 23 Avenger tackling with Kangaxx but his demilich form destroys me. I kill lich form easily then boom he kills summons, dispell my protections and i am dead. How do i fight with this demi lich ? Any pointers are appreciated.

Comments

• AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2018
    If we're talking solo and vanilla (non-SCS) Kangaxx, your only option is probably to get a weapon that can hit him (+4 or better) and then to use a scroll of Protection from Magic on him when he changes to demilich form... and then hope that you can overcome his regen before the PfM scroll runs out.
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80

If we're talking solo and vanilla (non-SCS) Kangaxx, your only option is probably to get a weapon that can hit him (+4 or better) and then to use a scroll of Protection from Magic on him when he changes to demilich form... and then hope that you can overcome his regen before the PfM scroll runs out.

I am playing solo and scs.
  • AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 98
    ariakas2 said:

OK, depending on options you may still be able to use the PfM on him. IIRC there's an option to remove the scrolls.

I definitely have successfully used PfM on him in an SCS game. I think I've "spellcasting demiliches" enabled, though, so YMMV.

ariakas2 said:

OK, depending on options you may still be able to use the PfM on him. IIRC there's an option to remove the scrolls.

I definitely have successfully used PfM on him in an SCS game. I think I've "spellcasting demiliches" enabled, though, so YMMV.
    i found the scrolls and i have also spellcasting demiliches on. I am going to hunt him now.
    And he is dead thks for help.