Skip to content

If the devs still have time to add things..here's my request! :-) (major spoiler warning)

KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
If possible you think you can add a extra post-game dungeon where you fight Sarevok? I always felt that area was extremely lacking, and I had this incredible curiosity behind those ruins and there wasn't much to see. It would be cool once you kill Sarevok, a new dungeon within the ruins is unlocked to fully explore the secrets of Bhaal and maybe reveal a touch on the bhaalspawn, but without going too deeply in the BG2 plot, also it would be a cool way to bridge BG2 for a "be continued" if you get to meet Irenicus that kick's your party's butt is a pure opportunity to see how your team gets captured once the secret dungeon is finished , once you finished with the dungeon and the bridging of the new plot, you can get sent back to the entrance of the dungeon to continue playing!

Also what's up with that tower below the water queen's house. *hint hint*

Comments

• KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    I think it was called Balduran's tower or Wizard tower, but I can't remember which, it's right below the Water Queen's House:

http://ackadia.com/games/baldurs-gate-solution/images/baldursgate-town.jpg
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    They already had a 2 1/2 month delay to bugfix and polish the changes they already made. Adding major new content... not in the cards for release.

Maybe DLC though. I recall that the Gnoll Keep got some similar attention a while back, since it's weird that you can never go inside.
  • CrazedSlayerCrazedSlayer Member Posts: 130
    @kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here they've added stuff to Gnoll Keep? O.O Huh... wonder if its full of gnolls?...
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    @CrazedSlayer -
    No, they haven't added anything yet. When people on the forums talked about how Gnoll Keep could use an endepthening they agreed, and said it might be added in a DLC later.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    scriver said:

@CrazedSlayer -
    No, they haven't added anything yet. When people on the forums talked about how Gnoll Keep could use an endepthening they agreed, and said it might be added in a DLC later.

Yep... it was my discussion back than..

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/888/gnoll-stronghold/p1

Trent say at the first page that its something they might can do down the road...

I kind of agree with Kaliesto, More information about the under-city could be great! but about the tower, I believe it serves as a light house or something, so maybe there is nothing of interest there.

• KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    edited September 2012
    I just had a thought without making a new topic about it just to avoid spamming, what about that Black Dragon Gate north of Baldur's Gate City Wall? I always that area was pretty empty in a strange way, but I don't what you could use it for.

Also another thought I never took into consideration, I'm guessing the VA for Irenicus probably won't comeback, so I see no point if they threw him in BG1 post game unless people don't mind him not having a voice-over just for a short thing.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    He probably doesn't need any dialogue. According to Imoen, your party gets ambushed just outside of Baldur's Gate. Irenicus may be many things, but "guy who does his own dirty work" doesn't seem to be one of them. Not at the start of BG2, anyway.
  • KolonKuKolonKu Member Posts: 87
    It would be cool if anyone from the BGEE team could say anything about whether they think David Warner (Jon Irenicus VA) could return for BGEE or BG2EE.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that they can't afford him.