Skip to content

Which class would you prefer to solo IWD:EE with?

Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
I just completed a solo Dragon Disciple run of IWD:EE yesterday, after I left my solo Ranger/Cleric playthrough in the middle (since the latter became too easy after a certain point). Soloing IWD:EE was a fun experience for me, definitely do-able, though not easy. And comparing both of my solo playthroughs, it seems that each class gives a completely different flavour to a solo run. Completely different tactics, equipments, and play-styles. And it's a completely different and unique experience than a full-party run.

Now, if you were to solo IWD:EE or have already soloed it (in either Normal mode or Heart of Fury mode), which class or classes would you prefer to play with?

Also, if you were asked to select only among single-classes (that is, not multi-classes or double-classes), which one would you have chosen for a solo?

Comments

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    I also have my eye on IWD at the moment - and will do some soloing in the near future.

As a single class I prefer the undead hunter or the cavalier. The have the bonusses and fit into with the theme.

As multis I am gonna give F/C and F/D a try.

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    F/m/t - caps at 30/30/30 and after few levels is unstoppable. I think f/m/c is even better but i don't like to use clerics so much