Skip to content

HoW - Dirth of Arrows?

I am well into HoW and have one character that is most effective as with a bow. Unfortunately, I encountered emmerich in wolf form and he has since disappeared. As far as I can tell, there are no other sources of arrows in this game. I haven't gotten a single drop since early in the game and none of the merchants except Emmerich sell arrows. This is making my party less effective and forcing me to play it much differently than I'd like.

Am I just missing something?

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    No, the merchants in that part of the game don't have much in the way of arrows for sale, unfortunately. You can find more arrows in TotLM but that is a one-way trip until you complete it.
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    edited May 2018
    Doesn't Emmerich sell a quiver that gives unlimited +1 arrows, in the Enhanced Edition of the game?

If you encountered him in wolf form, just rest until daylight, then he should be normal again.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    No, but he does have an ammo belt. As far as I can tell right now, the unmodded EE version with the latest patch does not have an "infinite" arrow, a returning arrow, or a bow which requires no ammunition. Those items are easily created, though.
  • HadarHadar Member Posts: 171
    @RatsMC

When you end quest with Emmerich he will sell arrows again - just talk during DAY with Emmerich and the Inn owner back and forth.