Skip to content

Neera 's quest line without Neera?

In BG2EE:
is it possible to complete the quests in Neera's questline without Neera? She has little value as a fighter and no thieving ability as Imoen does. Will not having Neera along mess up the result. Besides, the entire story of her wild mage problems is annoyingly dumb. All I want to do it for is the XP at the end.Thanks.

Comments

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Not much of a druid, either
  • zolzol Member Posts: 25
    Most XP from Neera's questline you will earn by tearing to shreds those red bastards in their enclave. And you don't have to have Neera with you there. But to start that quest she must go with you to Bridge District to complete Talisman of Hearthfire quest.
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    I concluded the same thing (annoyingly dumb is very apt for her story, nevermind that she complains more than Aerie and Nalia put together), and I just hired her for the party then dumped her off. I shall be getting back with the result, but you most likely is correct as she has so much dialogue about that.
  • HenryNYHenryNY Member Posts: 42
    If Neera gets kicked out too early, her quest line in SoA will be completed in a somewhat incomplete manner, not just missing a few dialogs.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    tbone1 said:

Not much of a druid, either

Not surprising, given that she's not True Neutral. :tongue: