Skip to content

Problems installing Dsotsc, Ntotsc, Dark Horizons, and Secret at Bonehill

MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137
I've been trying to put together a list of mods I want to add to BG:EE for a new playthrough. I tried the BWS but I kept running into errors that I couldn't seem to figure out. When I tried to install the mods individually, I was doing good until I got to Dark side of the sword coast, Northern Tales, Dark Horizons, and Bonehill. Do I need to use the BGT mod before I can install these or is there a way to install them individually?

Comments

• southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    Granted, not an expert here, but I've installed all those mods many times and had no issues. The first thing we'd need to look at is your weidu log. can you post that?
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    I would add that on most installs quest mods like those would actually come first. Check out some of the stickied threads in the modding forums. By BGT perhaps you mean EET? That's the Enhanced Edition version.
  • MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137
    I didn't know about the EET mod until last night actually. It doesn't help that I'm only able to carve out a few minutes here and there to work on this stuff. I will give EET a try and see how that goes, thanks.