Skip to content

My Steam Key?

thruddthrudd Member Posts: 96
Hi Guys I Purchased The Digital Deluxe EE When it went live from the Beamdog Website, Where would I find my Steam key? I want to Download some Stuff for NWN From there.....

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    edited June 2018
    View the games you own on the Beamdog site after logging in. Visit My Account. There is an option to select called Game Keys.
  • thruddthrudd Member Posts: 96
    Thank You !!!! Now if I can find out how to Download stuff from the workshop I will be ok...…. It says subscribe to Download, I did I still don't see download button!!! ohh well
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    They use the term "Subscribe" because you download it, and automatically download any updates to said mod that come after it.
    ok where do you download it from?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Head to the Neverwinter Nights Workshop on Steam. It's a little odd to find, so on the steam page for the game, click Discussions, then along the top of the forum, you'll see Workshop. Just click that.
    Yup I found it thx!!!! and when you press subscribe the content downloads automatically Which I didn't know because I was downloading Modules from Neverwintervault . So now I can use both Steam and the vault for Modules and Haks……. Which is Super Cool !!!