Skip to content

XP cap remover for Android BG2EE ?

MaksMaks Member Posts: 2
Hullo,

modding for the android versions seems to be a tad on the difficult side, however, I am looking only for a xp cap remover (BG2EE Android) and can't find one.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Maks

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    Try this. Simply unpack the files into your override (or portrait) folder. I don't have a mobile version of the game to test, but it should work, theoretically.
  • MaksMaks Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for answering. I was a little skeptical about the fact that there are so many 2da-files, and so I installed the files from this post http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/10212/a-simple-xp-cap-remover/p1

But you assured me in that it is possible to simply copy the files into the directory, despite the different OSes.

The game still works as intended, I haven't reached the cap so can't comment on that.

Thanks again!

Maks.
    The many 2DA files are needed to properly expand spell progression, class/kit abilities and other aspects up to level 50. It's basically the component "Remove Experience Cap" from the BG2 Tweak Pack.
  • JarndyceJarndyce Member Posts: 3
    Hey, @argent77 I don't know if I did it wrong, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Here is what I did

-Downloaded file
    -Moved it to sdcard/android/data/com.beamdog.baldur/files/Portrait
    -Than I extracted it
    The files from the attached zip archive above were meant to work on v1.3 of BG2EE. They might cause issues on more recent patch versions or different games.

I can't say much about installation details for Android, but maybe this topic can be of help.
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    XP cap removers haven't worked so well for me on Android for me recently. EET Tweaks option seemed to install OK though.
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    So, does this work?
  • jgalanjjgalanj Member Posts: 2
    Somebody knows what can i do to remove this in android?
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @jgalanj and welcome to the forum. If you have a look here, you can find a file. Just unpack it into the override folder and it should remove the cap.

Happy Gaming
    Gus