Skip to content

Hard Crash and Connection Error wiht 1.75 8176

AlibertoAliberto Member Posts: 80
- Simply unplayable. I have all the users who complain about the continuous crashes, obviously the same module of a week ago. I told users to open tickets but the situation is very embarrassing.
- Very often when trying to log the following text appears: "Connection Error. Could not translate address." To resolve you must make several attempts. A couple of users told me that by doing the operations "slowly" you are able to log, but i have not tried.

tnx, Ali

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Please, report on support.baldursgate.com so that our QA could help you troubleshooting the issue.
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Thank you kindly!
  • AlibertoAliberto Member Posts: 80
    @Shaiden One of my users has updated the ticket with two other logs. They are of two different players on different machines.
    Awesome, thank you very much!

I was actually just looking at this bug in particular on our internal tracker, so it's got some motion going on it :)
  • ricoyungricoyung Member Posts: 83
    I have not had any crash problems at all but I have run into the "Connection Error. Could not translate address." but not very often and when I do I just click "cancel" and then try reconnect, it always works, I was going to report this but it is so infrequent that I was not sure about it. I am also 1.75 8176.
    We actually have a "Could not translate address" fix internally. There could be numerous reasons why you saw it, but I'm hoping it will cover it. :)
  • ricoyungricoyung Member Posts: 83
    @Shaiden Uh sorry I guess should have mentioned this happened at a different server than yours...*it happens sometimes with any server.