Skip to content

Crashing intermitently when entering Inns and reloading in Inns in DoD

DanterDanter Member Posts: 45
I wanted to report this on redmine but when I signed up for an account on there it wouldn't let me sign in minutes after making the bloody account even after changing the password it told me the password or username wasn't valid so I'll report it here. I get crashes to desktop when entering some buildings on windows 7. This just started tonight and I bought the mod yesterday for what that's worth.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Danter Please, try opening that site in another browser.

Report on support.baldursgate.com so that our QA could help you troubleshooting the issue.
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Heya!

When filing a bug, if you could attach a savegame you're encountering the issue in, that'd be much appreciated. Hopefully there's some soft-issue that we can resolve, rather than it being somehow associated with your system :)
  • DanterDanter Member Posts: 45
    Yeah I submitted a report. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I attached my save and the errorlog. Hope it helps.
  • DanterDanter Member Posts: 45
    Sucks, I can't play the module I paid for. I know bugs happen and take time to fix but I was really looking forward to playing DoD because I heard it was amazing. It's been five days since I submitted the report and I've heard nothing back yet.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    What is your bug number?