Skip to content

During Skie's ... [SPOILER]

FalkeepFalkeep Member Posts: 41
edited June 2018 in Troubleshooting
I have tried to search for this, but have found no threads that deal with this, so I am starting this new thread. If this HAS been addressed elsewhere and I missed it, I'm sorry and please point me to it.

At the very beginning of death of Skie incident, immediately when it starts, when all of my characters are sleep in bed, the first this happens is that out of the blue, my dwarven cleric receives exactly enough damage to kill him. There is no chance to even get him to someone who can raise him (and in my party, he is the only character with scrolls to raise the dead and the ability to use them). Even worse, I can't even recover his equipment because it is down in the Dragonspear basement where he died. I have run this through three times (from save games to take me to before I walk out of the door and everyone learns that we have won) and the same thing happens to the same character every time. In addition, when I am out of the jail cell and allowed to get our equipment back, just like at the very beginning of the game my main character's equipment is just not there.

[Never mind what I said about my stuff not being there at the end, I ran it again and realized that my belongings are just on a different table than everyone else's. My Dwarven cleric did die again, however. That bug remains.]

Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone explain to me what is happening?
Post edited by Falkeep on

Comments