Skip to content

Android user here: Regarding performance drops on certain conditions

AvidAndroiderAvidAndroider Member Posts: 2
edited June 2018 in Troubleshooting
Hi,

the game runs fine enough on my xido 120g tablet, however i noticed that every time when an graphical effect is displayed which interacts with a doll (well a character modll), the performance implodes.

Examples would be fire effects (the sizzling burning dolls, as well as the hit animations from fireball and spell that call on the same flame pop) as well as spell effects like sunscorch.

For example, the sunscorch light pillar has zero noticable impact, however the animation of the flamegout when the sunscorch hits a doll is killing performance. Web, bless, curse recitation and prayer also briefly impact performance but not on a amswive scale like fire spells.

Is there perhaps a way you could include a grapical option that does not diwplaymsuch animations?
Or perhaps something is broken in terms of interaction with the dolls?

I have noticed that electricity, plantngrowth and summon animations also take no performance, neither do spells!like shield of lathander stormshell and sanctuary.

these spelles are visually oppulent. So there must be something wrong with fire and fire effects. Or perhps tone those down? remove some frames?

thx for your time.

Typing from android here sorry for the wrong forum choice, its hell to navigate. please move to corect forum. thx

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello! Thanks for reporting. Can you share this feedback at support.baldursgate.com, please?
  • AvidAndroiderAvidAndroider Member Posts: 2
    ok did that.