Skip to content

Ascension and Revised Hell Trials

I apologize if this is already covered somewhere, but I'm having a difficult time finding everything that is included in the Ascension mod. Does it include the revised hell trials, or is that a separate mod?

And where is a list of each component that will be installed when I install Ascension? I did it, but I have no idea what was installed. I've played through these games dozens of times, but this will be my first time through with any mods.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    The readme file will have every component listed with descriptions of what they do. Ascension does not include revised hell trials.
  • WayniacWayniac Member Posts: 132
    Yeah, I JUST found that. So my next question (and thanks for the help) is this... is the revised hell trials mod compatible with BG2EE? If so, does it matter which order I install the revised hell trials and Ascension mods?
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    Revised Hell Trials is part of the Quest Pack mod. The latest version is compatible with BG2EE.
    You can find it there: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,29763.0.html

Afaik, Ascension should be installed as early as possible.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    installing Ascension first tends to help any conflicts. i have both it and the quest pack installed and neither cause issues.