Skip to content

SoD Easter Egg (spoilers)

I haven't seen it mentioned before, but after your trial in the area where the Belt (or a thief) comes to free you and lead you from the castle, you can look into the other cells. One of the cells contains Clara. I'm assuming this is the same poor girl who Hexxat later takes control of?

Anyway, I found it quite fun to see her in the cell there :)

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yup, it was a nice nod to the more interesting half of those two characters.
  • ClubbothClubboth Member Posts: 60
    Ha! Good find. I missed her. Now that You mentioned her, I have a request-feeling to see a Wilson cameo alongside Zaviak in SoD. (Request! Request!)
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i keep missing her. when someone said she was in the prison i thought they meant the beginning in the city.

i'm also more in a hurry to get sod over with so i'm not looking around a jail cell so that may be why as well.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    edited July 2018
    She was originally planned to be a joinable thief, caught pickpocketing PC in a tavern in the first chapter and recruited on the spot for the journey because she had just demonstrated some"talent". So, strictly speaking, it's not really an easter egg character. For those, look among the non-plot-related crusaders...