Skip to content

Half-Horse Barbarian Neet's Journal feat. Neera & Imoen

StratosjStratosj Member Posts: 30
edited October 2014 in Challenges and Playthroughs
Hi, I'm new to this, so while I understand it's pretty much up to me where I go with this, please tell me if I cross the line somewhere etc. Right now the plan is a three member party on insane with a half-orc barbarian Neet, Imoen and Neera. This is also my first time with EE and Neera, so making sure I spawn some progeny is top priority.

I never tried a challenge like this before (not sure if it is at all considered a challenge around here, but I usually just played a full party on core rules) so it'll be fun figuring things out. Since that's the case I'm not going to focus on my role-playing and I'll just have fun with it. So this'll be just a semi-RP journal with random stuff mixed in, though not much OOC apart from the first post. Maybe something more serious will come next~

Btw, the name comes from Teen Liquid, a parody on Team Liquid, a Starcraft fan site I'm a member of that has a horse head for its logo, hence the name and the half-horse customization ^^ War Horse portrait by Liu Jianzhao. Both Neera's and Imoen's portraits are pictures of kpop queen IU.

Leaving Book Fortress

Dear Journal,

Today I joke with my old Winthrop, get flail and wakizashi for my two hands and crossbow bolts just in case - one never knows. I help clean his elven arse of all treasures.

Then I go help people, everyone but Firebead who want his scroll. I drop the scroll on floor and enjoy the sight for few hours before leaving. He cannut walk. So haard to find deecent folk nowadaaays.

On my way to fake dad I bump into orphan friend and tell it to get lost. After talking I inspired make an poem:

In da mighty Candlekeep born and raised
The library was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
Readin' some steamy books to old people
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started comin' at me in new trendy hoods
I only killed two of them and Gorion got scared
He said 'You're movin' with your auntie in the Friendly Arms, lad'

We go celebrate drinks.

Joke's On You

Dear Journal,

We leave book fortress because it is dangerous. Later that night we find ourself in ambush. Thumb down. I run away leaving fake dad to die which is fine because over night I convince myself it is his wish. I also cannut read.

Morning I wake up and wait for me filly to calm down but Iumoen walks in on me and insists joining. I am like whatever.

As filial son I go back to ambush scene to loot fake dad corpse and go. We are hungry so I take bow and go hunt bear. We never cook bear before so we go ask people on the road. We deal with creepy fatman who wants chat but this dwarf has butcher dad so he works.

Meanwhile we talk to tall man and he make fire with spell so we join forces. Evening we eat bear and sing. Tall man says horse joke so I neigh then night we take everything they have and paint their clothes pink then go. As we leave we hear momma bear finds daughter and not happy.

High Mages

Dear Journal,

Gorion say go to Friendly Arms but we know that ain't no place to drink so we go down to Beregost. There is more inn here than in Friendly Arm and actual females. On our arrival we already see hooman female who says she in dangerous and if we help her. In come really high mages and ask if we fight. I look female in the head and I say she with me and this guy start firing rainbows so I slaughter him and his friends.

Female faint from my stare so I wake her and now we drink and make brood.

Comments